Senior Account Executive
Kada Recruiting is thrilled to present an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and dynamic Senior Account Executive to join an award-winning communications agency to work with some of today's biggest CPG food brands. This opportunity will allow you to be a part of a hi-powered team developing 360 campaigns to reach audiences across the globe. You will also be strategizing campaigns while presenting and executing plans. This role will play an integral role in ensuring success for a national account in the CPG food space.
This agency is proud to have a collection of smart, curious, and talented people. Some of the common characteristics of success at this agency are entrepreneurial spirit, intuitive, persistent, accountable, resourceful, curious, candid, creative, confident, courageous, committed, and possessing a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
About the Company:
This award-winning agency is an independent communications agency that provides creative, marketing, and strategy to Fortune 500 companies within the financial, tech, food, travel, and consumer goods industries.
This agency helps businesses shape the mass narrative, connect to people & drive brand adoption with owned & earned storytelling across social media, PR, digital, and brand. They are creative, strategic, and passionate about the work they do.
Location and Work Schedule:
The agency's headquarters are located in Miami, FL with a hybrid schedule, but would need this person to travel to Miami regularly if not located in South Florida.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations executing the strategic plans for a 360 national food CPG account, building strong client relationships, and driving revenue growth through strategic planning and execution.
- Role requires 5+ years minimum of previous agency experience
- Role requires 4+ years minimum of previous national or global CPG (food) account management within an agency setting
- Need experience managing food CPG at retailers (ie: Walmart, Publix, Winn Dixie, Wholefoods, etc.)
- 1+ year managing salaried direct reports
- Develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships through regular communication and exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Manage SOW, project timelines and budgets, ensuring deliverables meet or exceed client expectations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, paid/earned media planning, tracking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to rally team around your client
- Keep agency leadership up to date on health and performance of account
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the CPG food client account
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (creative, strategy, analytics, production) to ensure projects are executed on-time and within budget
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth and develop strategic plans to achieve them
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to bring new ideas and insights to the client
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Account track focus a plus
- A Master's degree is a plus