Kada is working with a technical services agency in Buenos Aires, recruiting talent for a Technical Director to lead and grow their technology division.
Prior software engineering experience is essential for success in this role, but this is not a day to day development position. Experience in an agency or tech firm is also required.
- Serve as a senior technology expert for the organization across all technological aspects
- Assist the business development team in the analysis and creation of proposals
- Participate in the discovery process to determine project requirements and specifications
- Oversee the technical execution across projects (may be high or low level involvement depending on the needs)
- Ability to architect technological solutions across websites & applications (large, medium & small), mobile/tablet apps (iOS, Android, hybrid) and other technology hardware/software integration (digital signage, Unity, Adobe products, etc) regardless of the technology stack, level of specifications provided or other project parameters
- May require senior level team assistance on more complex projects
- Must be able to extract project requirements from client, third party vendors, creative team and other project inputs accounting for all technical viewpoints and integration points pushing UX/UI/IA, creative and business consideration points across “standard level” projects against provided direction
- Must be able to lead client level discussions instilling strong confidence with client and team members driving conclusive next steps against project objectives in an efficient and streamlined manner
- Must be able to contribute towards thorough and complete documentation against project requirements in written and visual format to be used in RFP responses, proposals, statements of work, technical and feature set specifications
- Accountable for day to day oversight of assigned projects (in conjunction with production team) driving project forward at a tactical level pushing dev and client teams as
- Responsible for ensuring website schedule is adhered to, in addition to defining technical roadmaps
- Ability to manage projects using agile and standard project management styles with an expert mastery of the full development cycle (discovery, scoping, sprint planning, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, etc)
- Comfortable in working in fast paced work environment in a high performance sustained manner juggling multiple projects and competing priorities
- Expert level knowledge of CMS structure, design patterns, usage strategy and underlying principles with strong experience on at least one of the following platforms: WordPress, Drupal, ExpressionEngine, Sitefinity, Sitecore
- Ability to accurate estimate projects of small to large complexity across most technology platforms
- Strong knowledge about HTTP, web servers, physical and cloud hosting, proxies, DNS management and other standard web infrastructure components
- Ability to troubleshoot applications across any technology stack in conjunction with dev team
- Must successfully lead a multi-disciplined team of technologists fostering a positive, high-throughput environment and providing professional growth
- Ability to manage team allocations balancing project needs and priorities accounting for business objectives and client satisfaction
- Ability to expertly interview developers to hire the best resources
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills on both formal and informal level
- Assumes for a mastery level capability of all Tech Lead requirements
- Accountable for at least one to two strategy level initiatives within the organization
This company offers excellent growth opportunities in a fun and vibrant environment. Competitive pay, very generous vacation, fantastic co-workers and much more!
- Remote work is a possibility.
- Occasional travel required.
- Fluent English required.
- Spanish is a big plus
If you're interested, we'd love to speak with you more about the company, the role and your background. Feel free to click the button below to set up 30 minutes on the calendar for you to connect with Lisa and discuss further.