Kada is recruiting a seasoned Technical Lead for our client in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and remote work will be considered.
This growing technology company provides technology development and digital production services for agency, publisher and ad network clients around the world. Delivering rich media solutions, front-end and back-end development, large scale websites, mobile and social applications, content management systems (CMS) and award winning design, the company is experiencing continued growth and successfully achieving and growing solutions for their customers.
This process involves architecting complex solutions at a high level, with minimal direction. At times you may not have full information on usability, creative and aesthetic direction or features/specs, however you will use your knowledge of various technology stacks to extract project requirements, regardless of features sets or technologies required for the project. Prior software engineering experience is essential for success in this role, but this is not a day to day development position.
- Serve as a senior technology expert for the organization across all technological aspects
- Assist the business development team in the analysis and creation of proposals
- Participate in the discovery process to determine project requirements and specifications
- Oversee the technical execution across projects (may be high or low level involvement depending on the needs)
- Ability to architect solutions across websites (large + medium + small), mobile apps (iOS + Android + Adobe Air + PhoneGap) and other technology hardware/software integration (digital signage, Unity, Adobe Products, etc)
- Expert level knowledge of CMS structure, design patterns, usage strategy and underlining principles
- Extensive experience and knowledge on at least one of the following platforms: WordPress, Drupal, Expression Engine, Sitefinity
- Strong knowledge about HTTP, web servers, physical and cloud hosting, proxies, DNS management and other standard web infrastructure components
- Ability to troubleshoot applications across any technology stack
- Experience in a client facing position accountable for managing client relationships
- Ability to communicate technical status and explanations to non-technical clients (breaking down technical terms and process to easy to understand language)
- Ability to translate business requirements and application goals into technical specifications
- Ability to extract user flows and application requirements / scope from the client with very little to no upfront information and documentation
- Ability to accurately estimate projects of small to large complexity across most technology platforms
- Ability to create and write formal scope documentation
- Ability to manage projects using agile and standard project management styles (Expert knowledge of the full development cycle (discovery, scoping, sprint planning, development, ongoing management, testing, deployment, maintenance, etc)
- Ability to oversee and manage a team of multi-disciplined technologists and direct/oversee the day to day execution of work across any technology platform and language
- Ability to lead, enhance, optimize, coach and grow professionally a team of developers
- Ability to expertly interview developers to hire the best resources
- Proven prior experience excelling in a high performance, fast paced work environment
Salary, benefits and relocation are negotiable and based on experience.
If you're interested, we'd love to speak with you more about the company, the role and your background. Feel free to click the button below to set up 30 minutes on the calendar for you to connect with Lisa and discuss further.