Kada is recruiting a seasoned technical analyst for our client in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and remote work will be considered.
Working side by side with the business development team, the Senior Technical Functional Analyst is responsible for the analysis and creation of proposals and RFP submissions. You will be driving the discovery process forward to determine project requirements and specifications.
This growing technology company provides technology development and digital production services for agency, publisher and ad network clients around the world. Delivering rich media solutions, front-end and back-end development, large scale websites, mobile and social applications, content management systems (CMS) and award winning design, the company is experiencing continued growth and successfully achieving and growing solutions for their customers.
This process involves architecting complex solutions at a high level, with minimal direction. At times you may not have full information on usability, creative and aesthetic direction or features/specs, however you will use your knowledge of various technology stacks to extract project requirements, regardless of features sets or technologies required for the project.
- Expert knowledge of different stacks and platforms. Prior software development experience is a plus.
- Understanding of best practices and technological approach for UX/UI/AI usability, creative and aesthetic direction.
- Ability to create clear and compelling proposals and RFP responses
- Great communication skills and ability to work in team environment
- Fluent in English (Spanish is a plus)
Salary, benefits and relocation are negotiable and based on experience.
If you're interested, we'd love to speak with you more about the company, the role and your background. Feel free to click the button below to set up 30 minutes on the calendar for you to connect with Lisa and discuss further.