Do you see yourself as a strategist, not just a doer? Do you hate time sheets? Do you have a knack for working with technology companies? If yes, then keep reading...
Kada is working with one of the fastest growing PR and digital agencies in DC. We are recruiting for a talented public relations pro to join their PR practice. This is not your typical boutique PR firm. This is a full-service agency that offers a full range of public relations, social media and digital marketing services to their high profile enterprise technology clients, enabling them to build out a marketing strategy beyond just typical PR tactics.
The position is a mid-senior level (5-10 years) Account Supervisor that will be a part of a seasoned PR team and will also have the opportunity to mentor junior staff. Ideally you'll have worked at an agency, PR firm or technology trade association, pitching story ideas to tech industry trade and business publications.
- 5+ years agency/PR firm or technology trade association experience
- Experience working with technology clients
- Self-starter problem-solver
- Love strategy
- Manage client relationships - weekly meetings, ongoing reporting
- Craft strong pitch angles and drive coverage
- Write bylines
- Pitch media to tech companies
- Build and maintain relationships with technology reporters and industry influencers
About the Agency
- CASUAL environment - work hard/play hard, family friendly
- No hourly billing (aka NO TIME SHEETS)
- Lots of room for GROWTH/career path
- Focus on company COLLABORATION - work in interdisciplinary teams that are client focused, lots of opportunity to partner and contribute to other functions (creative, tech, design, etc.)
- Great SOCIAL environment - open floor plan, happy hours, team events
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- 4 weeks PTO
- Parking onsite, subsidized metro
- Excellent Healthcare plan, 401(k), etc.
If you're interested, we'd love to speak with you more about the company, the role and your background. Feel free to click the button below to set up some time on the calendar for you to connect with Lisa Barrow and discuss!