As a Digital Executive Producer, you will work for an innovative global digital interactive agency, leading the digital production and web/software development services to key corporate and creative agency clients.
With over 40 employees, this agency is continuing to grow to meet customer demand. You will help refine the operational capabilities, driving efficiency for the business and increasing customer satisfaction.
If you are highly motivated, comfortable working remotely and leading remote teams, love working with customers and pride yourself on your operational excellence and technical acumen, this could be a fun and challenging role for you.
- Day-to-day operational oversight of project management, client services, resourcing and recruiting
- Drive toward targeted P&L
- Strategic guidance on client accounts
- Negotiate terms and conditions with clients on projects
- Manage successful client partnerships and business relationships
- This is a technology focused agency, so experience working with technical teams, interactive projects, software and web development is a must
- Experience in a fast-paced digital, interactive and/or technical agency environment
- Proven ability to lead, manage and develop people
You will play a crucial role within the company, bringing teams together, help on board new clients, assure operational efficiencies to the projects, clients and organization as a whole.
Oversee all day to day operations across project management, client services, resourcing, recruiting and other major growth initiatives
Ensure operational efficiency to projects, clients and the organization as a whole
Direct operations to achieve targeted P&L
Provide strategic oversight across client accounts
Occasionally be primary point person for high profile projects
- A fast-paced, energetic leader, who can juggle priorities and manage multiple initiatives in high growth environment
- Ability to excel in a high stress environment with competing priorities
- Deep understanding and experience of interactive projects and software development in the context of marketing, advertising and intranets.
- Proven prior experience running operations in a high performance, fast paced work environment
- Experience being accountable for creating and managing budgets, expenses, projections and other financials
- Ability to negotiate terms and conditions directly with clients
- Experience as the accountable contact for client management ensuring successful partnerships and ongoing business relationships
- Proven ability to manage multi-disciplined individuals and teams fostering a positive, high-throughput environment
- Personable skills to be able to hire, nurture and grow team members
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills both a formal and informal level
If you have experience as an Executive Digital Producer, Director of Digital Production, Digital Delivery Director, Executive Technical Producer or similar leadership roles and are looking to make a next step in your career, let's talk.
Work remotely with vibrant people for competitive pay plus benefits and room for growth!
If you're interested, we'd love to speak with you more about the company, the role and your background. Feel free to click the button below to set up 30 minutes on the calendar for you to connect with Lisa and discuss further.