Kada Recruiting is partnering with a leading mid-sized healthcare advertising agency, recruiting
a motivated, collaborative, intelligent person for their accounts team.
As an Account Supervisor, you’ll be working on a tight-knit team with for an amazing client,
leading the charge for multiple projects. The position has a tremendous amount of room for
growth within the team and the agency and you’ll be doing impactful work.
● Managing the client relationships for leading healthcare and pharmaceutical clients
within the agency
● Collaborate effectively with internal team and client on campaigns, leveraging your deep
understanding of pharmaceutical advertising
● Own the financial health of client account
● Partner with client, internal partners and vendors to build brand
● Deliver strategic client presentations, recommendations and annual brand plans
● Support pitches and new business initiatives
● Develop creative new ideas that align with client and their business and brand goals
● Inform strategic and tactical planning for the client, having a broad understanding of their
business and the pharmaceutical industry
● Manage junior team members
Why this opportunity is different - aka why you’d leave your current role
As an independent agency that isn’t under-resourced, you’re sitting at the intersection of being
able to do amazing work and lead a team of talented people to do the same. You’ll do this while
not having the hassle of red tape and billable nonsense that often gets in the way of success.
You’ll have the opportunity to be anything you want to be in terms of growth. This role also is
focusing on an exciting CNS biotech client that is launching new products and open to
innovation, allowing you to get deeper into various strategies and tactics than your typical big
Stability is a cornerstone of the business. They have not done layoffs in the history of the
agency. They’re continuing to win more and more new business and have a structure to set the
agency up for success. You don’t have to worry about living and dying by one client and
knowing that the team that you have and continue to build is there for the long-haul.
About the Agency
Independent. Stable. Growing. 14 years in the making, this agency was started by a group of
individuals that were ready to do it better. Better people, better creative, better relationships.
Now with over a hundred people strong, they continue to grow and evolve.
Located in historic Morristown, NJ this top 100 MM&M agency believes that you can be anything
you want to be and be a part of something great. With clients across multiple therapeutic areas
and services across multiple areas (medical education, digital, promo, professional, managed
care, etc), there is plenty of access and opportunity.
This is more than just another churn and burn agency. They believe people are not just their
greatest asset, they are the most important asset worthy of protecting, developing and leading
● Strong knowledge of the healthcare and pharmaceutical advertising
● Client-facing and presentation skills
● Ability to think on your feet, being creative and have the knack to problem-solve and
● Demonstrate success at being collaborative internally
● Growth – raises, bonuses, promotions – all on the table – your success is the agency’s
● Laid back office with strong leadership and multiple areas of expertise
● Fun environment that includes monthly birthday lunches, office contests and some
● Cool location close to the train, parking, walking distance to restaurants and shops
● Healthcare, 401(k), PTO, holidays - all of the benefits you would expect